Sunday, August 27, 2006

Sometimes You Just Need a Little Mac' and Cheese


Nancy's Macaroni and Cheese

In this particular mac' and cheese, I used cheddar, Monterey Jack, Danish blue, Parmesan, and Asiago. Plus I threw in some spinach that I had around. Baking makes it so pretty, but I think next time I might just eat that creamy wonderful sauce on the macaroni right away. The sauce turned granier after baking. Watch out if you make one, though. These things are dangerous, and I don't mean just calorically. You just don't know what kind of trouble you'll lure in with a decadent mac' and cheese. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog. It makes me terribly hungry! Being a Foodie in Vancouver, I thought you might be interested in my litte foodie enterprise, importing extra virgin olive oil direct from the producer in Umbria, Italy. Check Amelia Oil out at www.ameliaoil.com

    Cheers.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Feasting Together, Hard. And Appreciating It.

Below are photos of a Kamayan feast for 7 in October 2023 at Kulinarya Filipino Eatery, Commercial Drive location. I say seven, but we each ...